Friday, September 11, 2015

Confession of sorts

I am an address collector.

That's right. I collect addresses.  I like to think I am a writer of letters, and a sender of said letters.
But ... alas ... I am not.

I have dreams of being the best writer and sender of letters ... to encourage and brighten dear friends and families lives.

But they just turn into good intentions ... I am sad to say. And those never helped anyone.

So. I admit. I am a collector of addresses, and that is about it.

If you ever do actually receive a letter from me in the mail. It's a miracle.

That is all.

1 comment:

Joy Nissen said...

I love this one so much, I am not a letter writer anymore, although I used to be! I loved to write, somewhere along the way I fell off that path and quit! Maybe I need to start again!!